Olive oil – 2 tsp
Vegetable stock – 1 L
Onion (chopped) – 1
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 1
Thin green beans (chop into small pieces) – 225 g
Frozen broad beans – 350 g
Flageolet beans – 420 g
Black pepper – as needed
Salt – as needed
Chives – small bunch
1. Heat oil in a saucepan & pour the stock to heat.
2. Add onion, garlic and stir. Now add chopped green beans, broad beans & cook for 5 mins.
3. Add some water/stock to the pan and boil for 5 mins.
4. After keeping the soup in simmer for 10 mins, remove saucepan from heat & stir in the flageolet beans.
5. Now blend half of the soup, then pour it again in the pan.
6. Season for taste, then reheat.
7. Rinse chives & snip them over the soup & serve.
8. Now Green Bean Soup is ready to serve
September 11, 2018 nradmin