Red Sauce Pasta
Pasta penne – 220 g
Garlic cloves (minced) – 4
Chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
Basil (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
Parsley ( finely chopped ) – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 1/2 tsp
Cherry tomatoes – 400 g
Black pepper (grounded) – 2 pinches
Water – 3 cup
Salt – as needed
To prepare pasta & cherry:
- Boil water in a pan, add salt & pasta in it & allow it to cook.
- Drain pasta from water, wash in cold water & keep aside.
- Then boil, peel & chop the cherry & keep aside.
To prepare sauce:
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, chili flakes & saute for 2 mins.
- Now add peeled tomatoes, basil & parsley in a pan.
- Smash the tomatoes using lad, mix well all the ingredients well & let it simmer for 10 mins.
- When the sauce gains consistency off the flame, add pepper, salt & mix well.
- Now add pasta over the warm sauce and toss carefully.
- Dry roast basil leaves, chili flakes & sprinkle over the pasta & serve.
- Now the tastiest RED SAUCE PASTA is ready to serve. Serve it hot.