Spring onion (Chopped) – 2
1. Boil water in a saucepan, add some salt & noodles to it. Boil until tender.
2. After noodles is cooked drain it well, toss it with sesame oil & keep aside.
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add dried chillies, ginger, garlic & cook until the garlic starts to change colour.
2. Then gradually stir in the chili bean paste. Add the minced pork or mutton breaking it with a spatula.
3. Cook in high flame until meat changes colour & liquid evaporates.
4. Mix all the sauce ingredients in bowl. Pour the sauce mixture in the pan & stir together.
5. Simmer for 15 mins, until tender.
6. Now place the cooked noodles over a plate, topped with meat sauce.
7. Garnish with spring onions NOODLES WITH MEAT SAUCE is ready. Serve it hot.
August 6, 2018 nradmin