1. Drain the pineapple juice into a bowl. Then reserve 8 chunks of pineapple & squeeze the juice from it & keep aside.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients given above for paste & pour pineapple juice & mix well into paste.
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes & add yogurt and chicken to the spicy paste & leave to marinate for 1 – 1 1/2 hrs.
1. Preheat the grill to medium. Arrange the chicken, pineapple pieces & vegetables alternatively on a wooden skewers.
2. Brush the kebabs with oil. Then place the skewers on a flame proof tray.
3. Grill by rotating the skewers as chicken is cooked well at all sides for 15 mins.
4. Once the chicken is cooked serve CHICKEN PINEAPPLE with salad or plain boiled rice.
August 2, 2018 nradmin