Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
1. Grind coconut & cumin seeds in mixer & keep aside.
1. In a cooker heat oil & add fennel seeds, cardamon & mix well.
2. Add onions, garlic paste, some salt & mix a little until the raw smell goes off.
3. Now add chopped mutton liver along with chili, coriander, turmeric powders to the cooker. Stir well.
4. After the raw smell goes off add salt, curry leaves, 1 cup water & stir well.
5. Let us close the cokker using lid & give it 3 whistles.
6. After stream goes off open the lid & keep aside.
7. In a pan add the liver masala along with coconut masala & mix well.
8. Allow the gravy to dry (you can close it using a lid if you want).
9. After few mins the gravy becomes dry & remove it from flame.
10. Sprinkle coriander leaves over the dish. Now PEPPER LIVER FRY is ready, serve it with plain rice.
August 2, 2018 nradmin