Chilli Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Spring onions (chopped) – 2 tsp
Cabbage (chopped) – 1/2 cup
Capsicum (Sliced) – 1/2 cup
Carrot (sliced) – 1/4 cup
French Beans (sliced) – 1/2 cup
1. Put noodles in boiling water & add some salt.
2. After the noodles become tender, drain it from water & keep it aside.
1. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger & saute for 30 sec.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables in the pan & saute for 5 mins.
3. Then add all the sauces, some salt (note that salt is added to the noodles) to the veggies & stir for 2 mins.
4. Now add boiled noodles, pepper & toss it well. Let the sauce mix well with the noodles.
5. After 1 min remove pan from heat. Veg- Hakka Noodles is ready to serve.
July 13, 2018 nradmin