1. Place the chicken in a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, grounded coriander & salt.
2. Mix the spices into the chicken, add half the mango slices to this mixture & mix well. Keep it aside.
1. Heat oil in a pan & saute onions until golden brown. Also add curry leaves & stir.
2. Also add marinated chicken gradually & stir as adding.
3. Now pour some water, in low flame cook for 10 to 15 mins.
4. Stir occasionally until chicken is cooked & water is absorbed.
5. Now add the remaining mango slices, tomatoes, green chillies, fresh coriander & stir well.
6. Now Mango Chicken is ready. Serve it hot.
June 5, 2018 nradmin