Potatoes – 3
Pepper powder – as needed
Salt – as needed
Oil – for frying
To Remove Starch:
- Peel off the potatoes skin using peeler.
- Then cut potato longitudinally to make french fries.
- Now wash the chopped potatoes in normal water, drain them & keep it.
- After, boil water with some salt. Then add chopped potatoes to the boiling water for 5 to 7 mins.
- Then drain it from water and keep it on kitchen paper & wipe off water from potatoes compeletly.
- Now place the potatoes in a air tight box & freeze for 1 hour, this process removes starch from potatoes.
To Make French Fries:
- Heat oil in a pan, add potatoes little by little to the pan.
- Don’t over fry the potatoes, take it out as it turns light brown in colour.
- Now French Fries is ready, sprinkle pepper over it. Serve it with tomato sauce.
June 5, 2018