Wheat flour – 1 1/2 cups
Maida – 1/2 cup
Oil – to deep fry poori
Potatoes (cooked) – 2
Onions (chopped) – 2
Green chillies (chopped) – 2
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Cheese – 1 cube
Garam masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger (chopped) – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt – as needed
1. In a bowl add wheat flour, some salt and water needed.
2. Mix it well, knead into a stiff dough, then roll into small balls and keep it.
3. After rolling all the dough greash it with oil. Keep it aside.
1. Peel & smash the cooked potatoes in to paste. Grate cheese using a grater.
2. Heat ghee, add onion, chilli & ginger untill brown.
3. Add smashed potatoes, cheese, fried onions in a mixing bowl and mix well.
4. After cheese masala is ready. Roll the dough in a oiled surface till thin.
5. Now stuff the mix into each poori and seal its end.
6. Then deep fry the poori one by one. Cheese Masala Poori is ready. Serve it hot.
May 21, 2018 nradmin