Cumin Rice / Jeera Rice
Rice – 180 g
Garlic cloves (chopped finely) – 5
Dried red chilli – 2 small
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cumin / Jeera seeds (grounded) – 1 tsp
Black pepper (grounded) – 3/4 tsp
Salt as needed
1. In a saucepan heat ghee and add cumin seeds.
2. As the cumin seeds seeds began to crackle add chilies.
3. Add cumin seeds, black pepper to the pan and saute a little.
1. Cook the rice in pressure cooker and allow the cooked rice to cool completly.
2. Now pour the mix over the rice, add some salt and mix well.
3. Mix well the rice without any clogs in it.
4. Cumin Rice is ready to serve. Serve it hot.
January 25, 2018 nradmin