Serves : 3-4
Paneer (scrambled) – 100 g
Onion (chopped) – 1
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Tomato (chopped) – 1
Capsicum (chopped) – 1
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Bread slices – 2
Cheese (grated) – as needed
Butter – 2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
2. As they began to crackle add onions to it.
3. After the onions turned brown, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes.
4.Add all masala powders mentioned above and mix well.
5. Now add tomatoes, cook them until they turn mushy. Also add some salt to it.
6. Add capsicum and cook it.
7. Finally add scrambled paneer to the dish and mix well.
8. As it is ready keep it aside.
9. Now for bread, apply the butter at one-side of the bread slice.
10. Then place the bread over the tava and spread the masala over the bread.
11. After spreading the masala add the grated cheese over it .
12. Now in a low flame close the tava using a lid until the cheese is melted.
13. Now Paneer Cheese Bread is ready. Serve it hot.
January 19, 2018 nradmin