Spiced mocha drink
Chocolate – 175 g
Light cream – 1/2 cup
Hot black coffee – 3 cups
Grounded cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
Ice cubes – some
1. Using a knife, cut the chocolate into small pieces, so that it gets melted soon.
2. Put chopped chocolates in a saucepan & allow it to melt.
3. As the chocolate is melting simultaneously, add the single cream to the melting chocolate & stir well to mix.
4. Continue to heat gently until the chocolate is melted & smooth, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove the pan from heat. Then add coffee & cinnamon to chocolate & whisk until foamy.
6. Serve it hot or cool or chill with a spoonfull of cream.
January 5, 2018 nradmin