Olive oil – 2 tsp
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 1
Tomatoes (chopped) – 400 g
Canned clams (vongole) – 290 g
Dry white vine – 4 tsp
Dried spaghetti – 350 g
Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Salt as needed
Fresh parsley chopped (optional)
1. Boil water in a saucepan for paste.
2. When the saucepan of water is boiled add spaghetti & some salt.
3. Cook the spaghetti uncovered for 10 – 12 mins.
4. Drain the spaghetti, transfer it to a bowl.
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.Add garlic into the oil, allow it to sizzle, then add tomatoes & their juice.
2. Drain the calms, reserving the liquid. Set calms aside.
3. Add half liquid to the tomatoes with wine, cook over moderate heat for 20 mins by stirring occasionally.
4. Cook over till the mixture is reduced into sauce.
5. Stir calms into thickened tomato sauce & don’t allow the sauce to boil.
6. Season with salt & black pepper.
7. Finally spoon the calm sauce on the top of spaghetti that is trasfered in a bowl.
8. Spaghetti Alla Vongale is ready. Sprinkle with parsley also add grated cheese over it.
January 5, 2018 nradmin