Banana Jam Serves: 5
Banana – 1 kg
Sugar – 750 g
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
1. Slice the banana and place in the bowl. Then add Sugar and Lemon Juice.
2. Mix it well & pour it into a saucepan.
3. Cook on high flame until it turns semi fluid. Then reduce heat and let the jam cook very slowly. It may take about 30 mins.
4. Take a spoon of jam & place it over a plate, if it runs the jam must be cooked for few more mins.
5. Once it is ready pour it into a sterilized jars & refrigirate it.
6. After few hours, the tastiest banana jam is ready to use.
January 3, 2018 nradmin