Spicy Meat Fry / Fritters
Serves: 6 – 7
Potatoes (boiled & drained) – 450 g
Minced Mutton (grounded/blended) – 450 g
Onion (chopped) – 1
Spring Onions – 1 bunch
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 3
Ground nutmeg – 1 tsp (if needed)
Coriander seeds (grounded) – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds (grounded) – 1 tsp
Eggs (beaten) – 4
Oil for frying
Salt black pepper as needed
1. Smash the potatoes while they are warm. Mash the potatoes in a pan until they are well broken up.
2. Add the minced mutton & mix well together.
3. Add the meat with the grounded nutmug, coriander & cumin. Stir in enough beaten egg to give a soft cosistency.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Scoop out 6 – 8 oval shaped mutton mixture & drop them into the hot oil.
5. Then turn over and cook for further minute, it will take about 3 to 4 mins.
6. Drain well on kitchen paper & keep warm while cooking the fritters.
7. Now Meat Fry is ready to serve. Serve it hot with salads.
December 12, 2017 nradmin