Spicy Fried Chicken
Chicken Legs – 4
Chicken thighs – 4
Milk – 1 1/4 cups
All purpose flour – 4 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Curry powder – 2 tsp
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 3
Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Paprika (or) red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Salad leaves some
1. Place the chicken peices in a bowl & sprinkle with curry powder, garlic cloves, pepper, chilli powder & salt.
2. Rub the chicken well into the spices, then cover & leave it to marinate for 2 hours in a refrigerator.
3. Then pour milk into the bowl, add chicken in the milk for another 15 mins.
4. Heat oil in a pan, then remove the chicken from milk and in a plate of all purpose flour dip each peice of chicken compeletly .
5. Fry the chickens well untill it turns golden brown & see that it is cooked well.
6. Place it in a kitchen paper to take of the remaining oil from it.
7. Now Spicy Fried Chicken is ready to serve. Serve it hot with salad leaves.
December 3, 2017 nradmin