Fresh parsley – 10 g
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 4
Sardines (cleaned) – 10
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
All – purpose flour (or) maida – 50 g
Ground cumin – 1/2 tsp
Vegetable oil – 4 tsp
Grounded black pepper & salt as needed
1. Now finely chop the parsley & mix in a small bowl with garlic.
2. Pat the parsley & garlic mixture all over the outsides and insides of sardines.
3. Sprinkle them with the lemon juice & set aside, covered, in a cool place for about 2 hrs.
4. Place the flour on a plate and season with cumin, salt & pepper.
5. Roll the sardines in a flour talking care to coat each fish throughly.
6. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the fish in batches for 5 mins on each side until crispy.
7. Now Spicy Sardines is ready, serve it with naan bread & salad.
November 28, 2017 nradmin