Oil – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Eggs – 3
Small onion – 5
Black pepper (grounded) – 1 tsp
Ginger (chopped finely) – 1 tsp
Green chillies (chpped) – 1
Coriander leaves (chopped finely) – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Break eggs into a big mixing bowl, add turmeric powder & some salt.
2. Whisk and beat the eggs using beater.
3. Now add chopped chilies, ginger, onion, coriander leaves, pepper powder & mix well nicely.
4. In a frying pan add oil, butter & heat it until butter melts.
5. Now pour half f the mixture into the pan, allow it to get cooked.
6. After few mintues turn the omelette over & allow for another few mintues to cook the omelette other side.
7. Then take the omelette from the frying pan & serve it hot.
November 28, 2017 nradmin