Prawn with Spiced Coconut milk
Prawn – 1/2 kg
Butter – 2 tsp
Onion (chopped) – 1
Garlic Cloves (crushed) – 2
Juice of lemon – 1
Tomato Puree – 2 tsp
Grounded cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
Coriander ( chopped) – 1 tsp
Hot chilli pepper (chopped) – 1
Frozen corn – 1 cup
Coconut milk – 1 cup
1. Clean prawn & marinate prawn with lemon juice for an hour.
2. Heat butter in a pan & add onion, garlic and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
3. Add prawns & cook for about 10 mins in a pan. Then transfer the prawn & onion in a bowl leaving the buttery liquid in the pan.
4. Now add tomato puree to the pan & stir it for 5 mins.
5. Then add hot chilli, coriander, cinnamon & mix well.
6. Blend the corn, coconut milk & add it to the pan & cook for 15 mins.
7. Add prawn mix, some corn, salt in a pan & then allow it to cook for about 15 mins.
8. Here the tastiest Prawn with Spiced Coconut Sauce is ready serve it hot.
Prawn is a common name for small aquatic crustaceans with an exoskeleton and ten legs some of which can be eaten.
The term prawn is used particularly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Commonwealth nations, for large swimming crustaceans or shrimp, especially those with commercial significance in the fishing industry. Shrimp that fall in this category often belong to the suborder Dendrobranchiata. In North America, the term is used less frequently, typically for freshwater shrimp. The terms shrimp and prawn themselves lack scientific standing. Over the years, the way shrimp and prawn are used has changed, and nowadays the terms are almost interchangeable.
November 20, 2017 nradmin