Coconut & Nutmeg Ice Cream
Evaporated milk – 400 g
Sweetened condensed milk – 400 g
Coconut milk (canned or freshly prepared) – 400g
Freshly grated nutmeg – 1 tsp
Almond essence – 1 tsp
1. MIx together the evoparated, sweetened** & coconut milks in a large freeze proof bowl & stir in the nutmeg & almond essence.
2. Chill in a feezer for about 1 hr or 2 until the mix is semi-freeze.
3. Remove from the freezer & whisk until it is fluffy & almost doubled in volume.
4. Pour into a freezer container , then cover & freeze.
5. Soften slightly before serving. Coconut & Nutmeg Ice Cream is ready, enjoy it.
November 6, 2017 nradmin