Chocolate Cake Made in Pressure Cooker
Flour – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
Baking powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Butter – 1/4 cup
Caster sugar – 3/4 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Eggs – 2
Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Round greased baking tin – 6 inch
1. In a mixing bowl add the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
2. Add in the butter, sugar, salt, water and vanilla essence & beat the ingredients using a whisk.
3. Add the eggs and beat the batter until smooth & transfer into the baking tin.
4. Heat the pressure cooker, cover with the lid but without the pressure for about 3-4 minutes on high heat.
5. Then place the cake tin in the empty cooker, don’t add water in the cooker.
6. Close the lid without the pressure in low flame and let it cook for about 30 mins.
7. Now open the lid after cake is ready. Serve it by cutting it into mall pieces.
Chocolate is a typically sweet, usually brown food preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground. It is made in the form of a liquid, paste, or in a block, or used as a flavoring ingredient in other foods
October 23, 2017 nradmin