Mixed fruit (peeled & chopped) – 1 kg
Sugar – 1 kg
Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
1. Put the fruit in a glass container add water cover & keep overnight.
2. Then transfer it to a sauce pan bring to a boil and cook till soft. Blend and strain.
3. Put back it to the stove and bring to a boil again and cook & stir well.
4. When slightly thinner than jam, add the sugar and lemon juice. Lower the heat and keep stirring till sugar is dissolved.
5. When sugar is dissolved bring to boil and cook, stirring all the time.
6. Store in sterilized airtight jar & refrigerate it. Now Mixed Friut Jam is ready to serve.
September 21, 2017 nradmin