Bread slices – 2
Egg – 1
Onion (chopped) – 1
Tomatoes (chopped) – 1
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add onions to it & whisk until it turns light brown.
2. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and some salt & whisk well.
3. Then add tomatoes to it & mix well. Now close the pan using a lid for 10 mins.
4. Open the lid & break egg into the pan & mix well until the is cooked well.
5. Close the pan for another 5 mins.
6. Now garnish it with coriander leaves. Egg bread sandwich is ready to serve.
August 23, 2017 nradmin