Bread slices – 2
Tomato slices – 2
Onion slices – 2
Cheese slices – 2
Salt to taste
Pepper a pinch
Butter – 2 tsp
1. Spread both slices of bread with butter. Put slice of cheese on one piece of bread.
2. Add tomato slices & onion slices. Then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
3. Then cover with other piece of bread.
4. Heat the pan with butter and. Also spread butter on top of each side of bread.
5. Grill until sandwich is brown on both sides and till the cheese is melted.
6. Now Cheese bread sandwich is ready.
August 23, 2017 nradmin