Small potatoes – 225 g
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Paprika – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Ground cumin – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Leaf parsley to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius. Prick the skin of each potato in several places with a pork & place it in a bowl.
2. Add olive oil, chilli, cumin powder & salt to toss it well.
3. Transfer the potatoes to a baking pan & bake for 40 mins.
4. During cooking remove the potatoes from the oven & turn occasionally until tender.
5. Serve hot, garnished with flat leaf parsley.
August 7, 2017 nradmin