Small potatoes – 225 g
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Paprika – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Ground cumin – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Leaf parsley to garnish
1. Boil potatoes in pan full of water. Drain it well & peel of the skin from the potatoes.
2. Now add olive oil & heat the pan, the potatoes & saute well.
3. Add chilli, cumin powder & salt to toss it well.
4. Close the pan using lid for 15 mins.
5. Now open the lid after 15 mins & the potatoes will become tender.
5. Then garnish with parsley. Now Spicy potato ia ready. Serve it hot.
August 7, 2017 nradmin