Onion (sliced lengthwise) – 1
Carrot (grated) – 1/2 cup
Mushrooms (chopped) – 1/2 cup
Noodles – 1 packet
Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
Soya sauce – 1 tsp
Chilli sauce – 1 tsp
Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Boil noodles in pan full of water with salt until it is cooked.
2. In a frying pan heat the oil and add the onions and carrots.
3. Cook until it starts to turn golden brown, then add the mushrooms.
4. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins.
5. Then add the sesame seeds and the noodles to the pan and stir well.
6. Add the tomato, soya & chilli sauce and mix well.
7. Now Mushroom noodles is ready. Serve hot.
August 3, 2017 nradmin