Onion (finely chopped) – 2
Tomato (chopped) – 4
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil as needed
Salt to taste
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, put mustard seeds to it.
2. After the seeds get spluttered, add onion & saute until onion becomes tender.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste & saute until fragrant goes. Then add turmeric, chilli, garam masala powder, salt & saute it.
4. Then add tomatoes & fry till it is soft. Now close the pan with for 10 mins.
5. Open it & add some oil to it & saute for few seconds.
6. Now add the cooked rice & mix well.
7. Now Tomato rice is ready to serve. Serve it hot.
July 27, 2017 nradmin