Olive oil – 2 tsp
Red Peppers – 1 kg
Oranges – 3
Orange flower water – 1 tsp
Salt as needed
1. Rinse, dry, deseed & quarter the peppers length ways. Slice them fairly coarsely & keep it aside.
2. Grate the rind from the orange & keep aside. Squeeze the juice in a measuring jug. We will be needed 175 ml & add it with water.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, Add pepper to the pan & stir them occasionally by adding little salt to it.
4. Now add the grated rind of the orange to the pan. Cover & increase the flame for 15 mins by shaking the pan occasionally.
5. As the peppers are soft, make them into a smooth puree. Add the orange mixture & blend it.
6. Reheat it & serve it hot. The tastiest Red Pepper & Orange Velvet Soup is ready.
July 13, 2017 nradmin