Olive oil – 2 tsp
Onion (sliced) – 1
Green pepper (deseeded & sliced) – 1
Plum tomatoes (sliced) – 6
Garlic clove (crushed) – 1
Cod fillet (skinless) – 750 g
Lemon – 1 1/2
Fresh parsley – 3 tsp
White wine – 3 tsp
Tomato puree – 3 tsp
Black pepper as needed
Salt as needed
1. Heat oil in a sauce pan, add onion, green pepper, plum tomato, garlic cloves & cook for 8 mins & stir it occasionally.
2. Cut the cod fillet into small cubes & sprinkle them with lemon juice, rinse, dry and keep them aside.
3. Stir the wine and tomato puree into the vegetables, cut the whole lemon into slices & arrange in a single layer on top.
4. Now put the fish on the top of the lemon slices. Seasoning with salt and pepper & sprinkle with chopped parsley.
5. Then reduced the heat to low flame cover for 15 minutes & uncover for last 5 mins if it seems to liquid.
6. Now Baked Cod Plaki is ready to serve with streamed rice.
July 6, 2017 nradmin