Onion (finely chopped) – 1
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 1
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Lean pork sausages (chopped) – 500 g
White wine – 3 tsp
Tomato (chopped) – 400 g
Fresh penne – 500 g
Frozen peas – 500 g
Salt & black pepper as needed
1. Cook the pasta & peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins. Drain them.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onion & garlic and stir occasionally until onion turns golden.
3. Now add sausages to the pan & stir until they turn brown, then add white wine, tomatoes & season to taste for dressing.
4. Add pasta & peas and toss it with the dressing & seasoning it to taste.
5. Now Pasta with Rustic Sauce is ready to serve.
June 28, 2017 nradmin