Dried white beans – 450 g
Red onion – 2
Garlic cloves ( crushed) – 2
Fresh parsley (chopped) – 3 tsp
Ground coriander – 1 tsp
Ground cumin – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt to taste
1. Soak the white beans overnight in water.Remove the skin and process it in a blender.
2. Add chopped onion, garlic, parsley, coriander, cumin, baking powder & blend again to make it a very smooth paste.
3. Leave the mixture in room temperature for 30 mins.
4. Take walnut size pieces of mixture & flatten into small patties. Set aside for 15 mins.
5. Heat oil in pan & fry patties until it turns golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and serve it hot.
June 27, 2017 nradmin