Potato – 1/2 kg
Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper & jeera seeds (grinded into powder) – 4 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 1 string
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1.Take the potatoes peel them & cut them into small pieces. Then place them in a bowl of water to protect them from becoming blackish.
2. Place pan on the stove & pour oil in it. As oil is heated put mustard seeds in the pan.
3. After mustard seeds are busted, add the chopped potatoes by draining off the water.
4. Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt as needed & a string of curry leaves.
5. Mix well in low flame & close the pan with a lid for 10 mins also in low flame.
6. After 10 mins open the lid & the potatoes are cooked well.
7. Then sprinkle the powdered black pepper & jeera seeds over the potatoes and mix well.
8. Now close the pan for another 10 mins in low flame.
9. After 10 mins remove the lid and then the potatoes are cooked well.
10.Now potato pepper fry is ready .
June 26, 2017 nradmin